The 2022 January switch window is closed, however there’s nonetheless loads of gossip swirling about who’s transferring the place. Switch Discuss brings you all the most recent buzz on rumours, comings and goings and, in fact, executed offers!
TOP STORY: Would Bayern actually let Lewa depart?
Talks are but to start because the 33-year-old striker appears to be like to signal a brand new long-term contract with the winner’s of nine-straight Bundesliga titles, however he’s starting to lose persistence because the clock runs down on a deal that expires in 2023.
The report says that he’s prepared to depart instantly if an answer has not been reached by the point the summer time switch window opens, with the hierarchy on the Allianz Area but to provoke talks with Lewandowski’s representatives.
The Poland worldwide has remained in spectacular type this season, scoring 43 objectives in 36 video games to take his tally to a staggering 232 in all since becoming a member of from Borussia Dortmund in 2014. He was beforehand linked with a transfer to Actual Madrid in latest home windows and a Manchester United facet desperately in want of a striker have additionally been named as a doable vacation spot.
– Whereas Juventus are all in favour of signing Paul Pogba, there are issues over the Manchester United midfielder’s wage, in keeping with Calciomercato. The 29-year-old at present earns within the area of €345,000-per-week on a deal that’s set to run out in the summertime, and that has compelled the Serie A membership to take a while earlier than deciding whether or not to pursue a plan to convey him again to Turin.
– After agreeing to non-public phrases with Chelsea, a brand new cloud of uncertainty has left the way forward for Antonio Rudiger again within the stability, in keeping with Bild. The newest means that the 29-year-old centre-back was near a brand new deal at Stamford Bridge, however latest sanctions taken in opposition to the membership have allowed groups again into the race for his signature. The report says that Actual Madrid, Juventus, and Paris Saint-Germain are all trying to attain a pre-contract settlement with the Germany worldwide.
– PSG have determined in opposition to providing Angel Di Maria a brand new contract earlier than it expires on the finish of the season, reveals RMC Sport. The 34-year-old winger has made 25 appearances this season for PSG, however with the Ligue 1 membership assessing a possible deal for Ousmane Dembele, they’re planning to half methods with Di Maria, who earns round €250,000-per-week.
– Promotion chasers Fulham wish to full a double swoop of Liverpool defenders Joe Gomez and Neco Williams in the summertime, stories the Specific. The Reds are reported to be on the lookout for a payment of round £32 million if they’re to half methods with the duo. Williams, 20, is at present on mortgage at Craven Cottage and has loved a optimistic begin to life there, having contributed to 4 objectives in 9 Championship begins. Jurgen Klopp is also ready to let 24-year-old Gomez go, with the centre-back making only one begin within the Premier League this season.
– Lyon are impressed with the impression Tottenham Hotspur loanee Tanguy Ndombele has made thus far and wish to prolong his keep by one other yr, writes Ekrem Konur. The 25-year-old midfielder has loved a shiny begin in his return to France, taking part in 90 minutes final Thursday in a standout efficiency throughout Lyon’s 1-0 win over FC Porto within the Europa League. And whereas the Ligue 1 membership have the choice to make his transfer from Spurs everlasting in the summertime for a payment within the area of €55m, the most recent suggests they’ll look to land a second mortgage deal as an alternative.