We’re looking at false science, science without a punch line
This is another article in which I assume, for the purposes of argument only, that virologists are actually discovering viruses, and vaccines are launched to prevent viral diseases.
Why do I bother? Because most people belong to the virus religion. They have faith. They pray at the altar of the virus.
OK. What is the role of antibodies in vaccines?
We’re told that the vaccine produces a beneficial antibody response. These antibody scouts of the immune system rush to the scene and identify the injected viruses or parts of viruses—-thereby alerting the foot soldiers of the immune system, which march forward and destroy/neutralize the viral components.
Thus, vaccination is a rehearsal for the real thing. It prepares the body for the later moment when the virus naturally shows up. The body is ready to defeat the actual disease.
In my previous article on that subject, I showed the rehearsal is a farce. It doesn’t prepare the immune system for anything.
The so-called adjuvants in the vaccine, which are supposed to enhance and magnify the immune response, simply stimulate a reaction against themselves, the adjuvants.
Now, I’m going further.
Below, I’m going to republish an excerpt from a devastating Christine Johnson article which shows the failure of the HIV antibody test.
Johnson’s article proves that antibodies, which are supposed to be specific to HIV and only HIV, meaning they only swing into action when HIV appears, are responding to all sorts of substances in the body, none of which has anything to do with HIV.
This means the antibodies aren’t “specific.” They aren’t just marching to one tune. They’re marching to many different tunes.
In the case of vaccination, antibodies can appear because: there are intrusive non-viral substances in the vaccine; or there are intrusive non-viral substances already in the body.
Defenders of vaccination might respond, “Suppose antibodies are responding to six different factors in the vaccine. One of those factors would be the virus in the vaccine. So that’s good.”
BUT if antibodies are really general and not specific, how do we know they actually react to a virus in a vaccine and not something else in the vaccine or the body?
We don’t know.
We’re looking at false science, science without a punch line.
Here is an excerpt from the 1996 Christine Johnson article on the HIV blood test—with the corresponding reference number(s) to the scientific literature (also listed out in this article):
Factors Known to Cause False-Positive HIV Antibody Test Results:
* Anti-carbohydrate antibodies (52, 19, 13)
* Naturally-occurring antibodies (5, 19)
* Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)(18, 26, 60, 4, 22, 42, 43, 13)
* Leprosy (2, 25)
* Tuberculosis (25)
* Mycobacterium avium (25)
* Systemic lupus erythematosus (15, 23)
* Renal (kidney) failure (48, 23, 13)
* Hemodialysis/renal failure (56, 16, 41, 10, 49)
* Alpha interferon therapy in hemodialysis patients (54)
* Flu (36)
* Flu vaccination (30, 11, 3, 20, 13, 43)
* Herpes simplex I (27)
* Herpes simplex II (11)
* Upper respiratory tract infection (cold or flu)(11)
* Recent viral infection or exposure to viral vaccines (11)
* Pregnancy in multiparous women (58, 53, 13, 43, 36)
* Malaria (6, 12)
* High levels of circulating immune complexes (6, 33)
* Hypergammaglobulinemia (high levels of antibodies) (40, 33)
* False positives on other tests, including RPR (rapid plasma reagent) test for syphilis (17, 48, 33, 10, 49)
* Rheumatoid arthritis (36)
* Hepatitis B vaccination (28, 21, 40, 43)
* Tetanus vaccination (40)
* Organ transplantation (1, 36)
* Renal transplantation (35, 9, 48, 13, 56)
* Proteins on the filter paper (13)
* Epstein-Barr virus (37)
* Visceral leishmaniasis (45)
* Receptive anal sex (39, 64)
1. Agbalika F, Ferchal F, Garnier J-P, et al. 1992. False-positive antigens related to emergence of a 25-30 kD protein detected in organ recipients. AIDS. 6:959-962.
2. Andrade V, Avelleira JC, Marques A, et al. 1991. Leprosy as a cause of false-positive results in serological assays for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1. Intl. J. Leprosy. 59:125.
3. Arnold NL, Slade RA, Jones MM, et al. 1994. Donor follow up of influenza vaccine-related multiple viral enzyme immunoassay reactivity. Vox Sanguinis. 67:191.
4. Ascher D, Roberts C. 1993. Determination of the etiology of seroreversals in HIV testing by antibody fingerprinting. AIDS. 6:241.
5. Barbacid M, Bolgnesi D, Aaronson S. 1980. Humans have antibodies capable of recognizing oncoviral glycoproteins: Demonstration that these antibodies are formed in response to cellular modification of glycoproteins rather than as consequence of exposure to virus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 77:1617-1621.
6. Biggar R, Melbye M, Sarin P, et al. 1985. ELISA HTLV retrovirus antibody reactivity associated with malaria and immune complexes in healthy Africans. Lancet. ii:520-543.
59. Weber B, Moshtaghi-Borojeni M, Brunner M, et al. 1995. Evaluation of the reliability of six current anti-HIV-1/HIV-2 enzyme immunoassays. J. Vir. Meth. 55:97.
60. Wood C, Williams A, McNamara J, et al. 1986. Antibody against the human immunodeficiency virus in commercial intravenous gammaglobulin preparations. Ann. Int. Med. 105:536.
61. Yale S, Degroen P, Tooson J, et al. 1994. Unusual aspects of acute Q fever-associated hepatitis. Mayo Clin. Proc. 69:769.
62. Yoshida T, Matsui T, Kobayashi M, et al. 1987. Evaluation of passive particle agglutination test for antibody to human immunodeficiency virus. J. Clin. Micro. Aug:1433.
63. Yu S, Fong C, Landry M, et al. 1989. A false positive HIV antibody reaction due to transfusion-induced HLA-DR4 sensitization. NEJM.320:1495.
64. National Institute of Justice, AIDS Bulletin. Oct. 1988.
(Follow me on Substack, Twitter, and Gab at @jonrappoport)
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails hereor his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.